WhatsApp is widely used by billions of people around the world to communicate with each other.
Messaging and video calling on WhatsApp on your Galaxy Note20 5G smartphone is easy and helpful without using any mobile voice. You just need internet connection to use WhatsApp on your Samsung phone.
Phone name: Galaxy Note20 5G
You can download and install WhatsApp on Samsung phones running Android OneUI easily.
Let’s learn how to install WhatsApp in Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G with the below tutorial step by step.
How to Install WhatsApp on Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G
- Unlock your Samsung smartphone
- And now search for Play Store on the apps section and open it.
- On the Play Store, tap on the search box and search for WhatsApp and hit the OK button.
- Now click on the WhatsApp App shown in the Apps listings.
- Then click on the Install Button to install WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Now the WhatsApp Messenger app will be downloaded and installed on your Samsung phone.
I hope you were able to download and install WhatsApp on Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G using our tutorial.
Also, let us know your valuable comments below if you are facing any issue.