Signage is a pivotal aspect of any successful business. Your outdoor and indoor signs are an immediate reflection of your brand identity and your customers’ impression of you. Without proper signs for business, the majority of your target audience wouldn’t have any hunch about your existence.
That’s why, it’s so crucial to find a reputable commercial sign firm that can fathom what it takes to make professional, clean, and catchy business signage. There are premier companies, with over 30 years of experience in making custom business signs for different types of organizations.
- The professional design services are free. The one-day production result or turn blends with state-of-the-art digital design tool and top-class customer service.
- The most common examples are foam board, acrylic signs, plastic signs, perforated decals, opaque window decals, clear window decals, frosted decals, magnets, and brushed aluminum.
- The other prominent examples are wall decals, clear car decals, clear static cling, opaque car decals, wooden signs, backlit sign, floor decals, and high adhesive decal. There are many other types of business signs.
Types of custom business signs
The 13–18-ounce vinyl banners are ideal for outdoor and indoor use. Aluminum signs come with white coil coating. The thickness is 2MM. These business signs are also perfect for indoor and outdoor applications. Yard signs are 4MM corrugated plastic signs that showcase complete color digital printing.
- Plastic signs are durable products with a stellar matte finish. The companies provide them in 3MM-6MM varieties.
- Acrylic signs are extremely beautiful. The ¼” and 1/8” cast polymer gives you a glass appearance.
- Feather flags are one of the best custom business signs. The flexible and portable feather banners are ideal for trade events and shows. They come with a range of stand options.
- The 3MM Brushed aluminum entails an elegant finish. You also have vinyl lettering, which is one of the most attractive business signs. You pre-mask them with transfer tape, enabling a seamless installation. There are many colors and fonts to create your lettering.
- A foamboard is a cost-effective sign. You make it from 3/16” paper. A reflective aluminum comes with a flexible overlay of glass bead vinyl.
- Mesh and fabric banners are also popular options.
- Pole banners, retractable banners, and different types of decals are also very popular.
The average cost
Business signs could cost you anywhere between a few hundred dollars to $25,000 or more. The costs depend on the type, size, and complexity of the signage you want. A sign with a decent size comprises good quality materials. The average cost would be anything between $2,000-$3,500.
If you’ve budgetary constraints, you can find signs for less. What you need to remember tis that they may not have the same effect as monument signs or large pylon signage. For instance, you could get a considerably small plywood sign with paintjob or a glass sign within $200 or even less.
The costing also depends on the number of business signs you’re looking for. If you want a multitude of signs to enhance your brand image, you will obviously need to pay more.