John Edmund Mulaney famed as John Mulaney is an American stand-up comedian, actor, producer, as well as a writer who is famous for his work as a writer on ‘Saturday Night Live’. He is also known for his voice acting work as Andrew Glouberman in the Netflix original animated show Big Mouth. He also created and starred in Fox sitcom ‘Mulaney’. In 2018, he voiced Peter Porker/Spider-Ham in the animated Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse from Sony. He is a very talented Comedian.
Mulaney Makes His Own Bodega Cats
After his career as an SNL writer, it’s nice that the crew at Studio 8H have come to see John Mulaney as a performer. Could be his increasingly masterful stand-up sets, including the 2017 Netflix special Kid Gorgeous at Radio City. Could be his run of Oh, Hello on Broadway with Nick Kroll. Could be his successful turn as host last year, with sketches ambitious (“Lobster Dinner”) and clever (“Sitcom Reboot”). Could be the just-released, loving parody of Company: Original Cast Album he wrote with Seth Meyers and (yes, yes, yes) musical director Eli Bolin for IFC’s Documentary Now! Ultimately, who cares why he’s back? It’s nice to have a sketch in the hands of someone who knows how to make it work. In Big Nick’s Bodega, they’ve got water, snacks and, if you require it in an emergency, a terrible, terrible bathroom.
Early Life, Family, Birthday, Education, Siblings, Nationality, Ethnicity, Wikipedia, Bio of John Mulaney
On 26th August 1982, John Mulaney was born in Chicago, Illinois with the real name of John Edmund Mulaney to his parents; Ellen, his mother who is a law professor and Charles W. “Chip” Mulaney, Jr., his father who is an attorney. At present, his age is 36 but his age will be 37 on his upcoming birthday in August as of 2019. His nationality is American. His ethnicity is Mixed. His religion is Christian. His star sign is Virgo. Information about his siblings is not available yet. His other early life background will be updated soon.
Concerning his education, he attended St. Clement School and later, he attended St. Ignatius College Prep. He graduated from Georgetown University where he studied English Literature and Religion.
Height, Weight and Other Body Measurement
Mulaney is a very handsome person with cool body features. He has a very charming face with sexy smiles on his lips attracting a lot of people towards him. Mulaney has got a tall height of 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m) and balanced weight of 65 Kg. He has a dark brown hair color and blue eye color. His other body measurement will be updated soon.
How John Mulaney Began His Career?
- Mulaney began his career as he was hired as an office assistant at Comedy Central.
- Later, he pitched the idea for a parody of the I Love the ’80s called I Love the ’30s, which he developed along with fellow comedian Nick Kroll.
- In August 2008, he auditioned for ‘Saturday Night Live’.
- He remained on the show for six seasons and he returned to host Saturday Night Live on April 14, 2018.
- He has also performed several stand-ups including ‘Conan’, ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’, ‘Live at Gotham’, ‘Late Night with Jimmy Fallon’ and ‘Comedy Central Presents’ among others.
- He has more than 20 credits as a writer.
- Some other shows and TV special that Mulaney has worked in are ‘The 75th Golden Globe Awards’, ‘Oh, Hello on Broadway’, ‘Documentary Now!’, ‘Maya & Marty’, ‘Funny as Hell’, and ‘Funny as Hell’ among others. Additionally, Mulaney also has over 25 credits as an actor.
- He has appeared in TV series including ‘Portlandia’, ‘Crashing’, ‘Big Mouth’, ‘Nothin’s Easy’, ‘Difficult People’, ‘Lady Dynamite’, ‘Kroll Show’, ‘The Soup’ and ‘Mayne Street’.
- In the year 2018, he provided the voice of Spider-Ham in the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse animated film.
Awards and Achievements
Concerning his awards and achievements, he has won 1 Primetime Emmy Award in 2011 for his work on ‘Saturday Night Live’. Later, he has garnered the nominations for the same award other 8 times. He has also won WGA Award and all in all, he has 3 wins and 19 nominations to his name till date. Surely his rising fame will land him into the big success ahead.
Marital Status, Affairs, Children’s, Sexual Orientation
John Mulaney is a married person. He was married to Annamarie Tendler. They married on 5th July 2014. The wedding ceremony was performed by his friend Dan Levy. The marriage is going strong as there is no news regarding any extramarital affairs at present. The couple is enjoying their life a lot. The couple does not have any children but they are planning to have a baby very soon. His sexual orientation is straight.
Who is Annamarie Tendler?
Annamarie Tendler is a makeup artist.
Net Worth, Salary and Source of Income
The net worth of this famous Comedian, as well as Actor, will be surely in millions as he is a very popular person worldwide. His estimated net worth is $3 Million as of 2019. Hope his net worth be $30 Million as of 2020. Unfortunately, there is no information regarding his present salary. But there is no doubt in the mind of his follower that he is earning a considerable amount of salary from his present work. His primary source of earning is from his Comedian career.
Social Media Platform
John Mulaney is very active over social media. He has more than 725k followers on Twitter, more than 535k followers on Instagram more than 100k followers on his Facebook page. He is gaining a lot of popularity from social media as well.
Stay tuned with us for more information.